Saturday, September 10, 2011

My 5k and Recent Buy

Hey guys! It's another bright day in NY. The weather earlier this week was wet and dreary, but summer decided to show it's face yet again.

I recently hung out with my friend Melissa.

Cardigan- Sexy Dynamite London, Tank- F21, Shorts- thrift, Leggings- H&M, Boots- Ebay, Glasses- Peach Frog, Bag- Friend's gift, Headphones- Sony



Shoe shot!

After lolly gagging in Bryant Park, we headed to Lily O' Brien's and got hot drinks!



My salted Lily! It was a good pick me up. Pretty sweet, so I would just go with a small. I love the combination of chocolate and salt.

Then on Sunday (Labor Day Weekend!) my friend Kievan and I went to Governor's Island for the Run to Remember (9/11) 5k race!


Waiting in line (another shoe shot).


Waiting in line and camphoring. Fun-zo!

I had a lot of fun. I did the same race last year and though I went over my time from last year, it didn't matter because I still had a blast running. I also mildly got obsessed with coconut water after that and I've been drinking one everyday since!


Finally, I snagged this cute cardigan at Forever 21. I'm not the biggest Forever 21 fan because their quality is so-so, but they have cute things from time to time that I just can't stop myself from buying. This cardigan is a good example.

Anyway, I'm off to sleep a bit more, drink kombucha, and eat lunch (maybe not in that order). Tata and see you guys soon!

6 comments:

  1. wow! this blog post was really excellent! I always like to visit your blog :)
    thanks a lot for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed your blog Thanks for sharing such an informative post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clipping Image is an online-based Image editing service Provider that provides that high-quality photoshop clipping path service at an affordable rate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, so cute little dolls!! Yes, you're right this not smart approach to spend big amount of money only for some plastics. Your deal looks very attractive to me though, I'm working on totally different stream. I’m working on different image post production platform for edit my images. However, very good and informative sharing, please keep going. image post production

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, pretty cool tips. I really appreciate your post. I definitely visit this blog again
    Product Photo Editing

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your blog post,Thanks for sharing. I appreciated this well shared . Keep it up sharing .

    Drop Shadow Services

    ReplyDelete