Saturday, August 28, 2010

Recent thoughts and photos

Hey guys, the title is plain because I was feeling a little less than creative 5 seconds ago.


Recent thoughts that entered my head:

1. Why does everyone dream of owning a Louis Vuitton bag when all I want is a Christopher Kane printed dress?



2. Why is CSI crack?



3. Am I really allowed to listen to Let Live and Let Ghosts a million times in repeat and be called normal?





4. How will my first race go?


(source build-africa.org)

Okay, so the first three are self explanatory but number 4 is a new one.

I run as a hobby from time to time around my neighborhood. I've been doing so for a while, but it's never consistent (I prefer doing more boot camp style cardio exercises, with variety in moves). But at work, I have a coworker who likes to run races, and he convinced me to join him on September 5th for the World Trade Center, Run to Remember 5k run.

Click HERE for more info.

It's going to be my first race and although I don't think it'll be as intense as that picture up there, I do think it's a big step for me. I've been training, and each time I've noticed I can go longer without taking a break and generally, I feel stronger. It's a good feeling and I hope it continues up til race day.

Wish me luck. :)

5 comments:

  1. Hey! Ah I love Christopher Kane too! And yes I am FIT. Fmm actualy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH hey! I think my friend is participating in that marathon :o I'll have to check with her.
    If you participate, I will find you! haha.


    yep I've been to Otafuku. But I think Vivi's takoyaki are better...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luv Christopher Kane!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME PRINT!
    Good luck at the race :) Doesn't matter the place you stay but is important to finish it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man, races are so intense! I've..never actually been in one, but I help out with Ironman Canada every year, and that is some crazy stuff right there!

    (I also just noticed on your profile it says you like Whole Foods? I toooootally agree, it's such an awesome store!)

    And i'm glad you liked my blog!

    -Robyn

    ReplyDelete