Friday, May 7, 2010

I've been pretty lazy about blogging . . .

Hey everyone!

I've been pretty inactive over here on the bloggy. All this end of the semester stuff is killing me! But luckily, I've been on top of things thus far . . .

This is just a really quick post to say I'm still [partially] alive and well.

Today's Agenda is:

-Go to school and finish pants demo, draping term garment cutting stuff, and finish the dolman sleeve draft
-Get in some cardio and pilates
-Finish my entry to a writing contest

Okay, well, I won't be able to finish that entry but still, reach for the stars right? Oh, well, they're not out yet it's still the afternoon.


Have a nice day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. wish u luck on the writing contest! hope u make it before the deadline!

    a fruity frap...well they have strawberries and cream? last time i tried that though..was ..errr.......

    ReplyDelete