Sunday, May 16, 2010

Today's just one of those days . . .

Today is a day where I want to do several things . . .

Like watch a good horror movie.



And follow up with a a good ole Mary Kate and Ashley movie
(
after reading this article on the cut)



Maybe pretzel my body yoga style.



And attempt to finish a crossword puzzle.



Then wind down with a side of bread pudding and sleep.





However, life likes to deal me jokers, and so I have a mighty strong feeling I will be doing other things instead.

Like sewing in school.




And making patterns for a jacket.



Maybe swing by Trader Joes for some groceries.




And continue doing my fashion art homework.



Right now, Youtube is keeping me sane. But not for long. See you guys later!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my lordy, we would get along so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got so excited, and then it took a turn for the o noes! haha. We shall have plenty time to goof off and do glorious summer activities. I myself should probably find something more worthwhile to do than facebooking...
    Youtube! Lately I can never decide what to listen to, so I just go to youtube and play all the videos on my favorites list lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Look at how the Olsen Twins looked so cute back then :) I was really fond of watching all their movies before. I just hope that I will have the time sleep the whole day too!

    ReplyDelete