Saturday, October 3, 2009

I know I just posted!

I forgot to mention a few things that I'm so excited about that I'm ready to jizz my pants for. To make things real quick, read these next few points as if you were going to die if you couldn't finish reading them in 3 minutes. GO!

- Coco Chanel movie . . . gonna see . . . real soon . . . when plans are decided. The excitement is killing me!!! Must see--------------!

- The chai at Guy and Gallards makes me giddy inside. I need more chai. CHAI CHAI CHAI
It's been an obsession, but I forgot about it because I didn't have any in the house. But if there's anything I order when I go to a coffee/tea joint is Chai.

- I'm going to Brooklyn Boulders (just don't know when yet)! AND I FOUND OUT THERE'S A STUDENT DISCOUNT. It's $16 instead of $20 and that's [beeping] AWESOME. And for all you haters that say it's only $4, that's like a nice little Vietnamese Sandwich right there. Or some fro-yo. Or some rhinstones to stick on fake whipped cream. Yeah, that's right.

- [added] JPDJ9T04SNKLNLWPO3JROINGLNDKLNL
Um, so, I'm slow in this, but Louis Vuitton S/S 2010 Fashion Show Live Streaming on October 7th, 8:30 a.m. on facebook! And I have no school on Wednesdays. I think that was the best decision of my life making Wednesday free because everything is always on Wednesday. I am pretty much so there.

No comments:

Post a Comment