Friday, February 19, 2010

I like nerds that carry backpacks and look like they read comic books.

Listening to Taylor Swift at 6 in the morning is actually quite soothing. Especially because this volunteer work I'm doing right now is stressing me out (understatement of the year). It's for the Tokyo Fashion Show I mentioned before, and I'm not going to mince words when I say it's completely crashing with my regular schedule and people can be very inconsiderate at times. However, the model I'm working with is the nicest gal in the world!

Anyway, I forgot to post this. I recently won a giveaway held by Holly at The Healthy Everythingtarian! Lookie here what I have received:



A lovely single serve blender and a coupon for Yoplait's frozen smoothie pack!
I love that this is single serve because it'll make it easier to make quick morning smoothies. I can also take it on the go! Which means I may actually be taking it to school to make my own smoothies (which is more wallet friendly than Jamba Juice!)
The only thing is, I can't seem to find the Yoplait stuff anywhere! If someone see it around, please tell me!

Anyway, thanks Holly!


Recently for Fashion Art and Design class, I managed to make a super quick substitute mood board until I had my real one going. It's for a design project where we pretend we're designing for J.Crew (which is perfect because I love J.Crew's overall preppiness).



Again, did it real quick, but the overall general story is about a chick going to study abroad at Oxford in London, and she needs clothes. And her boyfriend plays Rugby. And she wears his shirts all the time. Yes.

Also, I can't update about fashion week yet because that will take more thinking (and I am brain dead right now). That and a lot of my pictures are still just on the camera. But here is just a simple picture of the scene outside the John Varvatos Ater-Party:


Again, it's blur-tastic and I need a new camera, but that was the crowd outside. The place was at full capacity so a lot of people were just outside (given they were smoking).


Well, that's it for now. See you on the flip side?

No comments:

Post a Comment