Monday, December 28, 2009

Agyness Deyn is always downtown . . .

Hey, so Rodarte for Target rant guys.

I was scouring the Target website and looking at reviews of the Rodarte for T collection. I just don't get the people who are complaining about the quality being cheap. I mean, writing about it is fine and I think it definitely should be mentioned. But were people really expecting the best quality?
I think Target collabs are more about collaborating on design and vision then making the materials they use any better. I mean, that is why the price points aren't that high to begin with. That, and there's an actual NAME on it, so that must be the major selling point.
I, as a consumer, would LOVE it if what I bought lasted a long time. But a. those are the things you should invest in i.e. spend good money on, and b. you can't expect a commercialized ready-to-wear store to give you amazing quality. Not ragging on Target, but just saying that there has to be that difference or who would go shopping anywhere else, right? And there's also a long thing about using better materials and less profit, but I won't get into that.

That was pretty much all of that.


So, not that it's a big deal or anything but kinda walked by Patrick Robinson and Agyness Deyn on the street today. Which is weird because well, nobody expects to walk down the street and bump into two known fashion people in a day . . .

Oh, by the way, my very calm treatment of this situation is a complete mask because you all know I am a major spazz about these things.

[insert spazz]

Yeah . . .

Oh, but no pictures. Especially since both people were with other people and it just didn't seem like the right time to be making a fool of oneself (cold weather will do this to you).

So I'll leave you even chillier by posting a picture of myself roughly one year ago.

Freezing.

In the cold.

In Central Park.



Later everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment