Wednesday, September 9, 2009

And my Wednesdays are free . . .

Thank God because I can't have evening classes Mondays and Tuesdays until 9:20 p.m. and then wake up early to go to class again the next day. That would kill me.


Yesterday was my model drawing class. We actually had a model this week pose in swimwear for us, which helped quite a bit.

A few words of advice:

-The figure is about 10 heads
-The crotch should never be at the halfway mark, and should always be higher, so when you fold the figure at the crotch the feet should stick out
-It's way easier to draw the figure starting with the legs, then the arms

Upon other news, I am just dying with excitement over the new movie "Bright Star". I pretty much have not been this excited over a movie and it's trailer since, probably, the Dark Knight, of which lived up to the excitement.

So yeah, why am I so excited? Well, let's see:

-ACCENTS
-Poetry
-Ruffles, high collars, big hats
-A leading lady who designs and makes her own clothes falls in love with a poet

That last one being the main reason.
I believe I will be watching this movie once with my friends, and probably once alone, so I can cry to myself like I've done with practically 3/4 of the movies I've ever seen period. And that included Lilo & Stitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment