Sunday, September 6, 2009

So what ever happened to . . . ?

Yeah, I had to choose the really dorky picture of him in a tux . . .

But really, Richard Gere, where the flip did you go?

If you look through pictures of him, you realize that he was actually super gorgeous with brunette hair. But he's such a cutie even with white hair. Forget the George Clooney halfsies hair, just embrace your age and go all grey guys. Or go rainbow, like Richard Gere in Runaway Bride.

Oh, I just remembered he was in Nights in Rodanthe . . . I never took that seriously because it looked eerily like some other movies that's been done maybe a hundred times. Although Richard Gere spitting out romantic phrases with his old world charm must make it ten times better anyway, but I don't plan on watching it anytime soon.


I haven't watched the September Issue yet. Since school started it's been draping and muslin all over the place, and my focus has been wavering off of Anna Wintour on the big screen. I intend to watch it soon though, maybe sometime this week if fate allows it.

Anyway, I figured I'd make the little farewell party a whole separate post because it has absolutely nothing to do with Richard Gere and his tuxedo-fied self, so I'm off.

No comments:

Post a Comment