Wednesday, September 2, 2009

It's not Christmas . . .

Yet I chose red and green as the main colors of my blog.

And so begins yet another blog by me. In the past, I've done many blogs about my daily life and then websites about my hobbies, the works, the works. Currently I have about
3 blogs, 2 in Japanese (one being centered on fashion), and 1 in English. I'm really just so lazy about updating all of them, so I tend to neglect each one at 3 month intervals. Hopefully this will turn out a lot better.


If you haven't guessed it, this is a fashion and food blog. The two essentials of life that have you covered both inside and out (figuratively and literally speaking I suppose).

I'm none-too-good at introductory posts (why have them when people will know everything just by reading the posts?) but at this point, I have nothing better to say. Now I'm going to get off and go exploring the wonders of a free kimchi burger.

No comments:

Post a Comment