Friday, September 18, 2009

Giddy as a school girl . . .

Well, I technically am a girl who goes to school, so does that make me giddy all the time (yes . . . )

But anyway, I have about 3 main reasons to be giddy:

1. I have my first follower . . . from Australia (thank you muchly dear)!

2. Peter Som's collection makes me want to blow bubbles in a daisy field, eat soft serve ice cream at amusement parks, and let go of a balloon and watch it disappear in the sky. Such flirty patterns and colors . . . I want it all! I have friends who are scared of color (or just don't wear any), and I think even they would love this collection. Anyway, pictures speak for themselves.




3. THE BEST FOR LAST.
Which I'm making into an entirely separate post that will come right after this (oh, I am evil). And man, it smells like chicken . . . it's a sign I should be sleeping . . .


images credited to style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment