Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I miss everything . . .

I was fine when I missed the sporadic "Bollywood Hero" performance in Times Square, okay when I had passed by a thrift store, not knowing Carson Kressley from Queer Eye was in it, and maybe pretty torn that I was karaoke-ing when a Japanese rock legend came out of his van for a concert.

But why, when on the days I pretty much have no agenda, did I miss this?


100 models at Bryant Park, promoting Fashion's Night Out.

Seriously, fabulous girls, fabulous location, and an event I'm dying to attend being promoted? It's like where was I (Oh yeah, sitting in front of the computer typing this)

I am thoroughly disappointed in myself. And now I go back to pondering the age old question (since a few days ago): Marc Jacobs and Lady Gaga after party?


image credited to the Toronto Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment