Monday, November 16, 2009

Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket

Never let it fade away . . .


The chorus scene in The Princess Diaries is cute. That movie is just cute in general. But the lyrics are from that chorus scene hence this reference (I AM SO RANDOM)


I haven't been that hungry as of late. I've also been reading a lot. Currently I am reading about 3 books simultaneously:


1. Otome Trivia by Novala Takemoto
I think that's what it's called (I can't remember at the moment). It's a book pretty much MADE for me. Why? Okay, reasons:
-It's a trivia book and I love random facts! But it's written in essay form.
-It's about fashion
-It's about high fashion AND some of my favorite Japanese brands. Not to mention random tibbits about rings and cupids and Rococo things . . .

Yeah, so I'm enjoying every minute of this.

2. Soleilnuit: For Becoming a Proper Young Lady by Novala Takemoto
I love Novala, and I must read Missin sometime. But this I bought because . . . well, I love things like this too.

3. Caravaggio a novel by Christopher Peachment
Okay, so it's written in first person. Meaning the author is pretending to be Caravaggio. It's SO AMUSING. The downside is that I didn't expect Caravaggio to be so super cocky and hateful of everyone but, you know, I just started. It's fun learning about him through fact and fiction though.

My friend also lent me The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon so I shall have to get on that. I need to lend her In Cold Blood by Truman Capote because THAT BOOK IS PURE GOLD. Seriously, I highly recommend it to all who have not read it.


GO, yeah, get that book. The one that looks like this ----->>>
AND BUY IT. AND READ!

No comments:

Post a Comment