Monday, November 2, 2009

That stupid current event report

I decided that since my teacher probably doesn't care that much about our reports (he didn't even come to class last week to give us our midterm . . . ), I'll just write a decent report with a decent article. BUT I WANT TO PRESENT IT SNAZZTASTICALLY! It matters because I still have speech fright, and I really don't want my voice to crack halfway (that would be so embarassing).


Today I studied crazily for art history until I decided to take a much needed break. That consisted of me watching Degrassi (my guilty pleasure). I kept yelling at the television because someone always ends up doing something stupid, and well, I yell when that happens.


I finished my beautiful midriff~!!!!!! It took way too long I am never doing pleated ones again it didn't line up forever and now tomorrow is a skirt ahhhhhhhhhhhhAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Yeah, death thy name is FIT.


I miss certain people from High School I didn't think I'd miss. I also miss certain people from High School that I knew I would miss. GOD, why does this always happen? I didn't cry when I left, but maybe I should've . . . Okay, sap time is not now time.

No comments:

Post a Comment