Saturday, November 14, 2009

Rodarte for Target and Independent Retail Week

I personally think the Target collaborations are getting better. The McQueen was probably the most disappointing but the Anna Sui one was pretty cute (although recycled from her previous collections). But taking a gander at some sneak peeks of the Rodarte collection, I'm really liking the punky feminity in the clothes. There's some flirty dresses and then some more simpler edgier casual pieces . . . I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the collection.

Hope I'm not disappointed! I also hope there's another pop-up event in Manhattan . . .



Here's also a heads up for those fashionistas who don't know what to do next week.

From November 14th to the 20th, Nolcha's having an Independent Retail Week to bring attention to local and independent designers/shops. Apparently over 70 retailers are participating with demos, makeovers, and fashion shows. Oh, and sales of course.

Click HERE for the website and details.

I think I'm going to try to wriggle some time out from FIT to go check it out! Now to find some people to go with me . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment