Sunday, January 10, 2010

I feel like . . .

I should not be up at this hour. Oops, too late for that.


Thought I would sporadically share a few of my "What I feel like doing"s. More or less what I feel like buying, but hey, might as well do something while my break is around and I have time and America wants me to spend (darn you corporate America)

I Feel Like . . .


1. Buying THIS Sephora Smoothing Primer. It got fantastic reviews (also taking into account the fact that there's about 400+ reviewers), and I've been wanting to test out a few products that may up the results on my make-up.

2. Buying another wig. I'm thinking of a curly one but can't really find pictures of the kind that I want . . . so if I do find one I like and end up purchasing, pictures will surly come!

3. Trying color contacts. I just want to give it a go but I don't think I'd ever want to do it all the time (I'm way TOO lazy for that). Again, if I see anything, pictures . . .

4. Oh, and I can't find Bright Star yet on DVD. Is it out yet? I'm kind of saddened . . .


Yes, so I'm going to leave it at that. Short but sweet! Good night everyone~

1 comment:

  1. http://www.amazon.com/Bright-Star-Abbie-Cornish/dp/B002WY65VA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1263252517&sr=8-1
    missy, it's coming out the 26th :D

    ReplyDelete