Thursday, January 14, 2010

That's a mighty fine swagger you got goin' on

I just like the word swagger too much.

So it is that time again.



Bergdorf Goodman's sale. Really can't keep up with all the Department Store sales, but since this just happened upon my mailbox . . . (click image to be redirected to sale page)

I'm actually looking at the sale page as we speak and I found this:



Juicy Couture pullover. It made me think of:


Image via Style.com

Alexander Wang SS2010.

I was not the biggest fan of this collection by Wang. I mean, some pieces were okay on it's own, but the collection as a whole didn't seem too attractive to me. To put it plainly, I don't see the allure in dressing like this completely off the runway.

Also, check it! ALERT:


GAP on 5th (680 5th Avenue) is teaming up with Crunch gym this month until February 7th to promote fitness with new clothes from Gap Body/City Athletes and consultation with a fitness trainer/expert. They're also giving away passes for a one-year membership at Crunch to one lucky winner everyday until the 7th!

Gap on 5th seems to be the go-to Gap location for events, so I suggest keeping this one tabbed. But other than that, this seems pretty cool and always worth a look if you're in the area. Plus free workout is always a happy thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment